Graco Simple Sway Swing Review
For parents who are expecting a new baby, the excitement is pretty much obvious, which can be evident from being thrilled to have the nursery prepared for the arrival of a gift in their life. With this, even if the mom is just a few months pregnant, it is common to get started with shopping. In this case, if there is one thing that you should not forget to buy, it would be the best baby swing. This is going to provide comfort for babies and convenience for parents.
Why exactly do you need a baby swing in the room? This is an excellent item to have because it will provide you with a break from cradling your baby. When infants get fussy, more often than not, when they are placed in a baby swing, they will calm down. This, however, will depend on the specific swing that you will choose amongst the wealth of alternatives that are currently available in the market.
In a market that is saturated in terms of options, which one should you choose for the best baby swing? In this case, one of our recommendations would be Graco Simple Sway Swing. If you are not convinced that this will indeed make an excellent choice, keep on reading and learn more about what you can expect from this baby swing.
To easily understand why we are recommending this option for the best baby swing, the following are some of its most exceptional features, which provide it with an edge above all other alternatives within the competitive landscape.
1. Six Swing Speeds
Baby swing is an important product for babies because it gives them a seat that rocks in a swaying motion without the need for parents to manually do such. With this, it is a good thing that this model comes with variable swing speed, which can be adjusted in six different settings. Whether it is for playtime or to put the baby in a nap, you can easily select the speed that is preferred.
2. Two-Speed Vibration
The versatility of this baby swing is not only apparent in terms of the choices for speed, but also for vibration. Parents can choose two different vibration settings, which will help make sure that the baby will stay relaxed and calm.
3. Five-Point Harness
While the best baby swing is one wherein the baby will feel most comfortable, safety should never be compensated. With such, this can prove to be a commendable choice because it comes with a five-point harness. The latter is basically the one that is responsible for keeping the baby in a secured position while the swing is in motion.
4. Entertainment System
It is common for babies to be irritable, which will be evident when they start to cry. It may be hard to make them stop from whining. This baby swing comes with a toy bar and different sounds that can entertain the baby, and hence, lessening the possibility of crying. You can choose from five nature sounds and 10 built-in songs.
5. Comfortable Seat
The Graco Simple Sway Swing also features a deep seat with plush padding. The cushioning is made in such a way that it can offer excellent comfort and support for the baby. The seat also comes with a removable head support, which adds up to the comfort that it is able to provide. It also has a weight limit of 30 pounds, which is higher than standard models.
Pros & Cons
- Sturdy Frame: The high-quality construction of the frame can give you peace of mind with regards to its ability to provide stable support for the seat, as long as it is used within the stated capacity.
- Compact Design: Even if the nursery is limited in terms of size, you can still have this as it has a slim profile, making it efficient in terms of space consumption.
- Plug-in Option: One more thing that you will like about Graco Simple Sway Swing is the option to have it plugged in. This will minimize its consumption of battery.
- Easy to Clean: Even if the swing is used for an extended period of time, you will be happy to see that its quality is maintained. Parents will never have to exert too much effort in having it cleaned as such will surely be an easy thing to do.
- Entertains Babies: The best baby swing should offer different options to have the baby entertained, especially when crying. With such, this will make an excellent option because it has plush toys, apart from having soothing sounds.
- Roomy Seat: The seat of this model is not only well-cushioned, but also roomy. This will provide babies with the freedom to move. Also, this means that even as they grow bigger, the swing will still be able to accommodate them.
- Creates Loud Noise: Although not really a common complaint, there are still some who raised issues pertaining to the loud noise that it creates. The squeaking sound when the swing is moving can be irritating.
- Small Harness: There are also people who complained that the size of the belt is a bit small, which might make it harder to accommodate the baby upon growing up.
Given the features that have been mentioned above, from the frame to the seat, from comfort to safety, this will indeed prove to be an option that is hard to match. With Graco Simple Sway Swing, babies will stay calm without the need to require too much effort from the parents. The two vibrations and plush seat will make it more capable of providing a soothing effect. Indeed, this will be an option that you will not regret for the best baby swing.